Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It Covers Me

I often come to the end of the day and have a feeling of complete failure. I feel like I can never do anything right, like however much I might try, I will never be good enough. But the Lord has recently showed me that when I come to this place, it is the place that He can best use me. If I don't come to the point of complete sickness of my sin and total relyance on Him, He cannot use me to His fullest

“I indeed” was this in the past, “but He” came and something miraculous happened. Get to the end of yourself where you can do nothing, but where He does everything.
--Oswald Chambers

I praise my God for His grace to me the many times I have tried to just be I indeed. When I come to the end of myself His amazing grace is always there for me when I call. One of my favorite songs says it like this:

VERSE
Amazing grace, How sweet the sound
Amazing love, Now flowing down
From hands and feet, That were nailed to the tree
As grace flows down and covers me
CHORUS:
It covers me
It covers me
It covers me
And covers me

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! What an encouragement it was to read in your profile about God's grace in your life and see your commitment to your future husband. I also thought it was neat that we have some of the same "favorites"! :)

Thanks for this great post about our Saviour's unfailing grace for us!

Megan

Amber said...

Hi, This blog is really inspireing,I can't wait for more posts.