Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Is So Good!!!!



I am His daughter. -Psalm 2:7b

He is a shield about me.- Psalm 3:3a

He is the lifter of my head. -Psalm 3:3b

He sustains me. -Psalm 3:4

He relieves me in my distress. -Psalm 4:1b

He hears me when I call to Him. - Psalm 4:3b

He puts gladness in my heart. -Psalm 4:7

He makes me to dwell in safety. -Psalm 4:8

He blesses the righteous. -Psalm 5:12

He surrounds them (the righteous) with favor as with a shield. -Psalm 5:12

He hears my supplication. -Psalm 6:9

He receives my prayer. -Psalm 6:9b

He tries the hearts and minds of the righteous. -Psalm 7:9b

He takes thought of me. -Psalm 8:4

He maintains my just cause. -Psalm 9:4

He does not forsake those who seek him. -Psalm 9:10

He is a stronghold for the oppressed. -Psalm 9:9

He does not forget the cry of the afflicted. -Psalm 9:12

He lifts me up from the gates of death. -Psalm 9:13

He makes Himself known. -Psalm 9:16

He executes judgment. -Psalm 9:16b

He is the King forever. - Psalm 10:16

He hears the desire of the humble and strengthens their heart. -Psalm 10:17

He tests the sons of men. -Psalm 11:4

The upright will behold His face. -Psalm 11:17

His words are pure. -Psalm 12:6

He preserves me from this wicked generation forever. -Psalm 12:7

He is with the righteous generation. -Psalm 14:5

He is the refuge of the afflicted. -Psalm 14:6

He is the portion of my inheritance. -Psalm 16:5

He supports my lot. -Psalm 16:6

He will not abandon my soul to Sheol. -Psalm 16:10

He will make known to me the path of life. -Psalm 16:11

He tries my heart. -Psalm 17:3

He will answer me. -Psalm 17:6

He is my strength. Psalm 18:1

He is my Rock and my Fortress- Psalm 18:2

He is my deliverer. -Psalm 18:2

He is my shield. -Psalm 18:2

He is the horn of my salvation. -Psalm 18:2

He is my stronghold. -Psalm 18:2

He saves me from my enemies. -Psalm 18:3

In my distress, I called upon the Lord and He heard my voice. -Psalm 18:6b

He rescued me, because He delighted in me. -Psalm 18:19

THEREFORE-

I trust in His loving-kindness. -Psalm 13:5

My heart rejoices in His salvation. -Psalm 13:5b

He is my Lord. -Psalm 16:2

He is my God. -Psalm 18:2

AND

He is worthy to be praised. -Psalm 18:3


Soli Deo Gloria

Naomi



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he is! Amen to that! Sorry, for not commenting on your last post, on my blog it didn't show it. Sorry. And again, sorry for not following your blog any more.

Graceful View Photography said...

hey Naomi, I'm so happy that we found each other!! Thanks for all these wonderful verses!
God Bless,
Grace MAcias

Kalani said...

Wow! Yes God is our all in all! This is a wonderful post!

deola said...

He in indeed good!